This book, available in hardcover, no marks on the inside, is suited for everyone. Your age, race or gender does not matter. All you need is the hunger for your own personal growth and development. This bookwritten by John Maxwell will teach you how to attain success by first understanding who you are. The following topics provides pratical suggestions on how to change your life - for the better, by getting to know you.
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It's Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others